You can read more about my professional experience on LinkedIn, below is a summary of that information.
SaaS Product Lead • Pragmatic Marketing PMC-VI • ACPM • Agile/Scrum SDLC Expert • UX/UCD Specialist • LEAN Advocate
Canada | Internet
Entrepreneurial product leader with a passion for solving customer problems using a combination of Pragmatic Marketing and Lean approaches to product development.
I excel at leading Scrum teams to develop web and mobile products through the complete innovation life-cycle, from idea to market launch, to create solutions that customers love using.
• 16 years of web and mobile experience across development, UI design, requirements gathering, analysis and product management.
• Pragmatic Marketing PMC-VI in 2016/7; AIPMM Agile Certified Product Manager in 2014
• Expertise in Team Leadership, Product Management, Agile/Scrum SDLC, Requirements Analysis, User Experience and User Centred Design.
• Graduated top of class, with honours, from BComm Entrepreneurship & Strategy from the Ted Rogers School of Management in 2010.
Global Lead Product Owner (2015 - Present)
Public Company, 10001+, Information Services
• Provided leadership and coaching to a global team of Product Owners, to drive product innovation across PowerCurve OnDemand, an enterprise SaaS decisioning solution.
• Worked closely with regional partners across the globe to define, manage and prioritize competing requirements across multiple geographic markets.
• Introduced a modern, best-in-class SaaS user experience to the product through the rollout of REST APIs and an AngularJS application.
• Acted as the voice of the customer within the product team, and evangelized a LEAN MVP approach to product development within the organization.
• Authored SDLC best-practice documents to improve software delivery processes across all development teams.